Saturday, January 5, 2008

07 Music







1.The Good:You cant front on mr.west.Going from one of the best producer's in hip-hop to one of the best artist in music kanye make's it look so easy.Wether it be crafting a sound for a icon and his label,making song's that bump in club's(Stand Up) or catchy song's you can fall in love to(You Dont Know My Name)Kanye can take care of it.And for all who yell"LESS SAMPLING BE CREATIVE!"at kanye then you should yell it at Dr.Dre(George Clinton)and other producer's instead of my man kanye.Really people dont like the fact he's a black man and not a nigga."Flashing Light's" make's me think of the livin the good life.While "Home" is just so fuckin smart,evein his Big Brother(another good one)had to flip/jack that for "Hello Brooklyn 2.0



Hand's down Kanye got it.And the "Good Life"video with Lola Love,Angel what ever the fuck she call's herself.






Oh and he beat 50.






The Bad:Social content went out the door with his brooke status.While "Cant Tell Me Nothin"has a hook that us brooke-broke can relate to.Whole song's deticated to the pain and love are gone.Over the glowing horn's of "Champion"west chant's






"Lauryn Hill said her heart was in Zion I wish her heart still was in rhymin Cause who the kids gon' listen toHA~?! I guess me if it isn't you"






While im sure when parent's find there kid's going into the homophobic misogynistic genre to let off steam and rebel from bullshit at school kanye is what theyd rather have there kid's singing than most stuff,he dosent really give alot to the yong cat tryin make it through the week for.What made him so inovative is there was stuff like"Family Business" and"Never Let Me Down"which made me have that same feeling i felt when i first got into 2Pac.While the music is good and bein fresh is part of hip-hop since Run-Dmc's "My Addidas".The kid goin through some stuff that kanye's goin through know cant really hold make it through the day off of



"I can stand here in a Speedo And be looked at like a fuckin' hero"



like he can "Spaceship".






Evein the kanye we get in magzine's is promoting the new lupe fiasco song saying somethin like






"There’s certain things that black people are the best at and certain things that white people are the best at. Whatever we as black people are the best at, I’m a go get that. Like, on Christmas I don’t want any food that tastes white. And when I go to purchase a house, I don’t want my credit to look black.”






In SPIN mag.I rember reading a mag in it with kanye talking about how he went off to stay with his dad in a mainly white area and he hung out with the white kid's and they got along really well.So then on one of the last day's he's there one of the white kid's say's refering to kanye



"oh he's the black kid"and he thought they knew him as "kanye" by then.But no we get shit about polo and lofaers-the fuck!






But then again if it's not real it shouldnt be said so this make's the bad at least respectable.Like yezzy said in XXL



"I rather be hated for what i am than loved for what im not".






Gotta feel that.

No comments: